300ml Egg White
1 dash of Salt
1/2 tsp Olive Oil
1 cup, pieces or slices Mushrooms
1 small Onions
3 cup Spinach
½ PEPPADEW® Hot Piquanté Pepper Slices 400g
5 medium Bell Peppers
- Sauté 1 small diced onion, 1 cup chopped mushrooms, and 3 cups spinach in 1/2 tsp olive oil.
- Season with some salt. Add PEPPADEW® Hot Piquanté Pepper Slices.
- Distribute mixture evenly into 9 pepper halves.
- Add 2 tbsp egg whites into each pepper half.
- Bake in oven at 190 degrees Celsius for approx. 45 min or until eggs are set.