Whip up this simple & fresh Egg Noodle & Mango Salad recipe with a sweet & tangy dressing, bursting with Asian-style flavours. A delicious side dish or lunch.
350 g coleslaw mix, cabbage & carrot
½ red cabbage, finely sliced
500 g egg noodles, dry
150 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild/Hot whole, drained
1-2 ripe mangos, peeled and sliced
¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
¼ cup cashew nuts, toasted
1 bunch coriander
Mint leaves to garnish
For the dressing
100 ml sesame oil
100 ml olive oil
100 ml soya sauce
½ cup honey
2 tablespoons fish sauce
4 cm ginger, grated
- To make the dressing combine all the ingredients in a screw top jar, place the lid on tightly and shake well to combine.
- To make the salad, rehydrate the egg noodles in boiling water, drain and pat dry.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together, except for the sesame seeds, cashew nuts, coriander & mint, and arrange on a large platter.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds, cashew nuts, coriander and mint.
- Serve immediately, with the dressing.