PEPPADEW® FACEBOOK COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the PEPPADEW® hamper Facebook competition (the “Promotion”).
This Promotion is being run by Peppadew International (Pty) Limited (“Peppadew”) with company registration number 1995/008244/07.
Should any participants have any queries as to these terms and conditions or the Promotion, please contact Peppadew on
011 516 4200 or on email@example.com
- This Promotion runs from 1 December 2017 and closes on 24 December 2017. Peppadew reserves the right to extend the duration of this Promotion, subject to these terms and conditions, should it deem it necessary to do so. No late entries will be accepted.
- Three winners will be selected by Peppadew via random selection at the end of each week during the period of the three week Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to all South African Citizens resident within South Africa and who are 18 years and older.
- No director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Peppadew or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this Promotion nor any juristic person or legal entity may participate in this Promotion.
- To enter this Promotion, participants will be required to post an original photo of their friends, colleagues and/or family members with a PEPPADEW® product onto Facebook, tag their friends, colleagues and/or family and use the relevant hashtags provided in the Promotional PEPPADEW® Facebook posts (i.e. #JustAddPeppadew and #JustAddFriends, #JustAddColleagues or #JustAddFamily)
- Participants may enter the Promotion more than once.
- A total of 9 (nine) PEPPADEW® hampers to the value of [R300] each will be up for grabs during the course of this Promotion. Each winner shall be awarded one Peppadew hamper.
- Selected winners shall be notified of the Promotion results via Facebook. Winners will therefore be required to monitor Facebook for any possible contact from Peppadew.
- Prizes shall be delivered to the winners via courier provided the address is within the Republic of South Africa.
- If you have not been notified that you have won any prize, then you have not been randomly selected as a winner. In the event the winners cannot be successfully contacted by Peppadew within 7 days following all reasonable attempts, the winner/s shall be deemed to have forfeited their prize/s.
- In the event of any Prize/s being forfeited, Peppadew shall select new winner/s from the remaining valid and compliant entries.
- Peppadew shall not be held liable for any failure of any technical element relating to this Promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Peppadew hereby reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control deeming it necessary to do so.
- Peppadew reserves the right to reject any prize winner whereby any application is:
- Received from a non-South African citizen or a South African Citizen not residing within South Africa;
- Is submitted on behalf of a third party;
- Does not, in Peppadew’s sole opinion and discretion, adhere to these Terms & Conditions for any reason whatsoever.
- Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, the prize winner accepts the prize at his / her own risk. The winner may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming the prize.
- Winners may be requested to take part in Peppadew’s publicity campaigns and to allow their names and likenesses to be used by Peppadew for promotional purposes. Winners shall however, be entitled to decline such request should they wish to do so.
- Where winners consent to take part in any of Peppadew’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials and any form of copyright arising from such participation will be the sole property of Peppadew.
- By entering this competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by all applicable legislation as well as these Terms and Conditions.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence disputing any such decision will be entered into.
- Peppadew hereby reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any technical and/or other difficulties that might compromise the Promotion’s, or Peppadew’s, integrity.
- Participants are responsible for any data, cellphone or any other charges necessary to enable participants to gain the necessary network or internet access to be able to access Facebook to enter the Promotion.
- The clauses in these rules are severable. This means that if any clause in these rules is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply.
- This Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- An auditor will oversee the prize allocation process in order to ensure fairness and correctness.