1. This competition is open to South African citizens who are 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition, excluding the following, who are prohibited from participating in the promotion:
1.1 A director, member, partner, employee or agent of – or consultant to Peppadew International (Pty) Ltd. (“Peppadew International”); or
1.2 A spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of Peppadew International.
2. In order to enter the competition, participants shall be required to:
2.1. Purchase any two (2) PPEPPADEW® products;
2.2. SMS the last four (4) digits of the product barcodes (found at the back of the products) together with the participant’s contact number to 34449.
3. Each SMS shall only be valid once and shall equate to a single entry. SMSs shall be charged a cost of R1.00 per SMS.
4. Participants may only enter once per two (2) PEPPADEW® Brand products purchased. However, participants may enter each time two (2) PEPPADEW® products are purchased. Accordingly, participants may enter multiple times to increase their chances of winning.
5. Participants shall be required to retain any and all till slips/receipts as proof of purchases in order to claim the prize.
6. The competition is valid from 17 September 2018 until 14 October 2018, inclusive. Entries after midnight on 14 October 2018 will not be valid or accepted.
7. The prizes of the competition shall be as follows:
7.1. First Prize – one WEBER® 57cm MasterTouch Braai
7.2. Secondary prizes – 1 of 20 PEPPADEW® Brand hampers
8. Winners will be selected by random draw at the close of the competition and shall be notified via telephone call and/or via the PEPPADEW® Social Media account/s.
9. All winners will be required to produce the relevant till slip/receipt as validation of entry. In the event that any nominated winner is unable to produce a valid till slip/receipt, the participant will be disqualified and a replacement winner will be selected.
10. Winners selected must be 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition and must submit a copy of their valid South African ID when notified, if so requested by Peppadew International. In the event that any winner is unable to produce a valid South African ID upon request, the participant will be disqualified with immediate effect and a replacement winner will be selected.