⅓ cup butter
½ cup diced onions
½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
½ cup PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Whole
2 cups sliced green beans
3 cups chicken broth
1 cup mushroom soup
1 cup onion rings
1 cup grated cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Sauté the onions and mushrooms in the butter.
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain. Add the green beans, PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers, mushroom soup, onion rings, and seasoning to taste, to the onion mixture. Stir well.
- Pour into a grease baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then top the casserole with the Cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the casserole is hot and cheese is melted.
Serve with a roast.