Looking for an easy chicken pasta recipe the whole family will enjoy? This indulgent Creamy Chicken Pasta with a Sweet Piquanté Pepper Sauce is ready in 40 min.
500 g pasta, tagliatelle, spaghetti, linguine
4 chicken breasts, sliced
50 ml olive oil
300 ml pouring cream
8-10 PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild or Hot whole
½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
6 sprigs of fresh thyme, and extra to garnish
Parmesan shavings and PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Hot slices to garnish
Grinding of black pepper
- In a large pot boil the pasta according to instructions on the packet, reserve 1 cup of the cooking water before draining.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking make the sauce in a separate pot.
- Heat the oil, and fry the chicken strips until golden brown, pour in the cream, reduce the heat, add the PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers, and thyme
- Toss in the drained cooked pasta, and grated parmesan cheese, and add ½ a cup of the cooking water if necessary, to loosen the sauce.
- Divide into bowl, garnish with Sweet Piquanté Pepper Hot Slices, and serve with a good grinding of black pepper and parmesan shavings.
Serve in bowls with grated parmesan and crusty bread to mop up the sauce