Enjoy a real treat with this Chocolate Chilli Dessert Pizza recipe. Covered in chocolate spread, nuts, strawberries & more. Whip up this easy dessert in 15 min.
- Store-bought bread dough
- 2- 3 tablespoons melted butter
For the Topping
- ¼ cup chocolate Nut Spread
- ¼ cream cheese
- ¼ cup PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped
For the Garnish
- Nuts, strawberries, mint leaves and pomegranate
- Preheat oven to 180°C and preheat a pizza stone
- Roll out the dough on a flour dusted surface, shape into a pizza round, place on hot stone and bake in hot oven for 8 – 10 minutes until cooked through and golden.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Spread with chocolate Nut Spread, and scatter over the PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers, beat cream cheese until smooth and dilute with a little milk to a piping consistency. Pipe over pizza.
- Garnish with fruit, nuts and mint leaves.